Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Regarding Diablo Dc6 Image Files (Read 7356 times)
Brooklyn
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Regarding Diablo Dc6 Image Files
May 13th, 2004, 3:12pm

ShadowFlare,

First, may I say that your ActiveX Control rox!! I'm an old Dos coder turned vb freak, and I am seriously impressed!!!

Secondly, to the question:

Diablo II Dc6 don't have the standard bmp header. what format are these in? And do you feel that GDI.Dll's bitblt() api will make them readable, say, in a picturebox?

IP Logged
shadow
Peon

in the hell hole i call earth
Re: Regarding Diablo Dc6 Image Files
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2004, 11:55pm

??? ???i dont know why im posting probably so more people will come.[color=Teal][/color]

there are three guys in the woods and they run in to these cannibals they say go find 10 of 1 kind of fruit and bring them back. the first guy comes back with apples and they say you have to shove them up your butt without making a move he gets to thre and winces in pain the next guy comes back with berrie he gets to 8 and laughs they meet in heaven whyed you laugh you were almost there oh i couldnt help it i saw the third guy coming with pineapples -hell still thinks ill take over
  IP Logged
BlacKDlcK
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Regarding Diablo Dc6 Image Files
Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2004, 10:19pm

Diablo 2 DC6 are not BMPs. You need special tools to open/ read them. Take a look at http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print