Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) PHP Warcraft III Replay Parser (Read 111157 times)
Greg
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: PHP Warcraft III Replay Parser
Reply #30 - Mar 14th, 2005 at 10:17pm
Post Tools
Quote:
The thing is example.php and the function is serialize()

Thanks, i'll try. I hope i understand, what you mean.

IP Logged

Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #31 - May 25th, 2005 at 8:05pm
Post Tools
The new version is here, it is a big one:

2.2 (25.05.05)

* fixed: hero abilities after using a Tome of Retraining (not 100% perfect but should work in most cases)
    * fixed: units from 2 or more rax counted once (there are still some minor issues left but it should work better now)
    * fixed: generally units should be counted a bit more precisely now (but the numbers still aren't 100% correct)
    * fixed: not counting Destroyers, now Obsidian Statues are statues which haven't been morphed (so Destroyers + Obsidian Statues = total statues)
    * fixed: not counting Incinerate ability in 1.18 replays
    * fixed: not counting high level Tinker's abilities
    * fixed: in replays saved by Waaagh!TV users there were sometimes unnecessary player records which shouldn't have been shown (thanks to Nagger)
    * fixed: problems with actions in tournament replays from Battle.net website
    * fixed: [example] got rid of some of the notices
    * changed: boolean values are no longer converted to Yes/No (convert_yesno() changed to convert_bool())
    * changed: [example] private names in chatlog are now shown instead of numbers
    * added: hotkeys array for each player containing the number of each group hotkey assigments and uses (and an interpretation in example.php)
    * added: handling Select subgroup actions (TAB key, etc.) for 1.14b and higher replays (up to these days, we were able to count them only in older replays but I think I've figured out the algorithm; APM is a bit higher now)
    * added: [example] additional items in General information
    * added: "[number] [unit name]" in units order arrays, where number is the number of units trained at one click; -1 means that the unit was cancelled
    * added: support for RoC replays older than 1.03 patch Wink
    * added: support for computer players 

As usual you can download it from http://toya.net.pl/~julas/w3g/

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

KarOn
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

dont show the player´s names
Reply #32 - May 29th, 2005 at 8:21pm
Post Tools
this version dont show the players names, or i have to do shomethink else ? always show "computer"
in the index.php archive say in the "TODO" part that have apm chart..... say that have? or say that will have?
how can i show only 10 replays and then gtenerate other page with another 10 reps, etc, dynamicly......thx for this work... and thx for the support, baytheway (i dont know how spell jeje), i erase the other post that didint like u in the "apm chart" post... sorry

IP Logged

Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Re: dont show the player´s names
Reply #33 - May 29th, 2005 at 8:34pm
Post Tools
Quote:
this version dont show the players names, or i have to do shomethink else ? always show "computer"

Haven't you mixed the old files with the new files? E.g. from some previous version of the script.

Quote:
in the index.php archive say in the "TODO" part that have apm chart..... say that have? or say that will have?

TODO means to do...

Quote:
how can i show only 10 replays and then gtenerate other page with another 10 reps, etc, dynamicly

1) learn PHP
2) make your own version of the frontend

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

KarOn
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

ok th
Reply #34 - May 29th, 2005 at 8:55pm
Post Tools
about learn php .... im doing that but , i think that anyone could help me... about "TODO" word, i dont know what it means... sorry about my english Smiley

thx for ur help.

IP Logged

KarOn
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #35 - May 29th, 2005 at 8:59pm
Post Tools
i unzip all the files and use the newest, but nothing, still show computer´s name

IP Logged

w3g_parser_rox
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #36 - Jun 12th, 2005 at 1:30am
Post Tools
Hi can somone please explain to me how I can make the replays not display in alphabetical order but ascending or descending order? Thank you

IP Logged

w3g_parser_rox
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #37 - Jun 12th, 2005 at 2:29am
Post Tools
After thinking about it I think I mean something different. I do not want the replays to be listed in alphabetical or numerical order but as they appear in the directory. Like when a user uoloads a replay to the specified directory it will go to the bottomn of the list rather then be organized into it by a specific way. I hope this makes sense Tongue

IP Logged

w3g_parser_rox
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #38 - Jun 12th, 2005 at 6:26am
Post Tools
Ok also one last thing promise, is their a simple way to make this file span multiple pages? Like 10 or 20 replays then a new page etc

IP Logged

Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #39 - Jun 12th, 2005 at 10:55am
Post Tools
Sorry I won't answer such questions. Everything you need is a basic PHP knowledge.

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

w3g_parser_rox
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #40 - Jun 14th, 2005 at 6:06am
Post Tools
I'm sorry to sound blunt with this post but what sort of an answer is that, I wont answer your question. This is a great script you have written but with lack of support it seems there are a very limited few who actually use it to its full potential. Would you at least be kind enough to post a link to a forum where these sorts of questions might be asked? I'm sorry for my noob'ishness in php language, but I believe for the own sake of your hardwork it is neccessary to at least point somone in the right direction if there is a question such as my own that you dont feel enticed to answer.

Just want to say anyhow this IS is lovely thing you have done and thanks for that much at least(I just wish it was more newbie friendly Cheesy)

IP Logged

Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #41 - Jun 17th, 2005 at 1:23pm
Post Tools
First of all I've done this script for myself, later for replays.pl. I published it only because I though it may be useful for others (and, AFAIK, it is). I attend two schools, five days a week, plus some other lessons on Saturdays. So, my time is very limited and as a result, very valuable.
You would have to pay me to make me to do anything more than I do. I provide simple support, and I do not add any additional features on demand. Suggestions are welcome though and I may consider them in future.

As for s PHP forum link, I've found such a forum after 5 seconds of searching with Google. I think you're also capable of doing that.

I didn't want to sound rude, but it starts to piss me off that people just want more and more, not trying to do things themselves.

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

w3g_parser_rox
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #42 - Jun 20th, 2005 at 10:03am
Post Tools
you're right and I'm wrong sorry to have offended you, obviously this is a great contribution out of your own time. I have a quick question though, do you get upset if you see this script on a random website with no copyright or mention of you? I know I would ><

IP Logged

Gamer_man
Peon

http://nwco.fre e.fr

Reply #43 - Jun 20th, 2005 at 9:30pm
Post Tools
Hello

I don't speak english good, sorry.

I use php 5.0.0 with apache 2.0 on my localhost.
PHP is configured to display every errors (error_reporting = E_ALL).

When i try the script, i got a big amouth of notices like :
Quote:
Notice:  Undefined variable:  block_id in C:\_d-Php\__Downloads__\Parser warcraft 3\w3g-julas-2.2\w3g-julas.php on line 263

I am average in PHP, and i know what mean this notice, but i don't understand why thoses appears. I don't use class for the moment, then i don't know why i got thoses notices.
Its come from a bug in script, or... ?

Thx

Kiss

IP Logged

Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #44 - Jun 20th, 2005 at 9:38pm
Post Tools
As it says, it's a notice. Notices are acceptable if the programmer knows what's he doing. Solution: just disable them either in php.ini or by error_reporting() in the script.

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Topic Tools