Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
PHP Warcraft III Replay Parser (Read 98986 times)
Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Re: PHP Warcraft III Replay Parser
Reply #60 - Sep 08th, 2005, 8:06am

[quote author=Hesiode  link=1084574897/45#59 date=1126136976]How add some word to chat ?
I know it's impossible with your script, but have you a idea for make that ? [/quote]

I've already talked about that with Hetzy (replayers.com headadmin) and we both agreed that it is forbidden by the EULA and that Blizzard has to be notified about what replays.net does with their replays.
Though it may be a pain in the ass for us developers if Blizz changes something in replays structure, I think this had to be done. I guess replay sites shouldn't advertise themselves in the replays.

WWW 64994211   IP Logged
Cariocas
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #61 - Sep 8th, 2005, 6:38pm

Hi, first of all thx for this great program !

Here is my problem:

I wanted to try this prog out , on my own PC in local.

When i clicked on the example button i got the listing of all my replays stored in the replays directory.Until there, no prob.

It comes when i want to see details of the replays. When i click on the name, i just got exactly the same page with the listing of all replays, and i don't have the details of the replay itself :/

Any help would be appreciated, thx Smiley

I have to notice, i'm a novice in PHP :p

IP Logged
Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #62 - Sep 8th, 2005, 6:48pm

Read line 28 of example.php. Yes, you have register globals off.

WWW 64994211   IP Logged
Cariocas
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #63 - Sep 9th, 2005, 2:05am

Cool it works now Smiley thx

IP Logged
Racek
Peon

Poland
Reply #64 - Sep 11th, 2005, 6:03pm

Bug report...
Maybe You don't wanna this bug report but Grin...

"Warning: rsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\replays\index.php on line 50

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\replays\index.php on line 52"

Hmmm... No files in 'download'... Maybe it would like be "No files in 'download' folder"...

Warning: main(counter.inc) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\replays\index.php on line 104

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'counter.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\replays\index.php on line 104
visits since 21.09.04.

Script cannot include counter.inc... I've checked "w3g-julas-2.2.zip" and file 'counter.inc' doesn't exist!

Pisze po ang. z przymusu, ale jakbym cos poknocil - nie smiac sie!  Grin

I can't speak englis very well.
  IP Logged
wulfskin
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Germany
Reply #65 - Sep 12th, 2005, 10:41pm

I guess your problem is installing a web server with php right.
Because these errors are not caused by the script.

Regards,
Hape

82940309   IP Logged
rekrfeht
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #66 - Nov 28th, 2007, 10:26am

I've tried several versions of PHP Parser(1.0, 1.9, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2) and different replays (WC3 v1.20, 1.20b, and 1.21) they produced similiar result:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:\htdocs\julas\w3g-julas.php on line 448

I think 30 seconds maximum execution time should be more than enough. I tried it on my notebook (core duo T2300, 1GB RAM). One of the replays is less than 100KB.

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with it?

Thanks.

IP Logged
DraF.Alex
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Dec 22nd, 2007, 5:31pm

Hi

I get this error msg when i upload replays: "/mnt/tmp/phpQtaGND: Unhandled replay action: 0x41, previous was 0x0"

I tried several replays but no one worked.

My Strato Support said that:
We detect that you are working wit dynamic paths. Ypu could see this at this path: /mnt/tmp/phpQtaGND
These dynamic paths change automatically.
Please use in your script the absolutely path to your packet or /tmp file.

But what shall i do now? Can someone help me, pls?  :'(

IP Logged
Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #68 - Jan 6th, 2008, 1:11pm

Hi, I'm back after a long break Wink Actually, I didn't know this forum was still online.

I released a new version of the parser with a few fixes, most importantly with a fix for the replays with changed chatlog.

The website is now available at: http://w3rep.sourceforge.net/

WWW 64994211   IP Logged
reshine
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #69 - Jan 29th, 2008, 3:29pm

hello julas,
i'm from indonesian.. and about 2-3 years ago i try to contact you but i don't get any reply as far as i remember...

i need your permission to change your php warcraft replay parser to analyze DOTA CustomMap... and i'm actually already working at that after try to contact you...

this project is unfinished, it just updated until march 2006 and just up to date until DOTA 6.46 , a lot of new hero, skills and item that i'm not updated yet... but, now i'm with some friends want to update and finish this script... so i want to ask permissions from you because your parser is the one that we modified and combine with rush4hire unfinished script...

right now, it's online on : http://reshine.bunglon.net ... our long term goal is to made a dota replay file sharing server cms..  so before we are going too far, we need your permissions to make this modified script...

Thanks for your attention and your great script

p.s.  Sorry for a bad english... Happy

IP Logged
Dahnjin
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #70 - Feb 19th, 2008, 6:41am

The ACTION_DELAY seems to make this unusable. I've used example.php to parse a bunch of replays and unfortunately every one of them has inaccuracies unless I muck with the ACTION_DELAY.

Certainly there seems to be a better way to see if a unit is actually built or a hero levels than the way it's being done with the ACTION_DELAY determining if it's a "duplicate" but I can't find any solid documentation on the file format anymore (the ones on the front page for this website are 404.)

Anyone have a copy of the file format spec?

IP Logged
Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #71 - Feb 19th, 2008, 9:07am

Please, first read, then ask. The docs are included in the release of my parser and this fact is even mentioned on the parser's website.

If you found a better way to find duplicate actions, it would be great.
In your e-mail, you stated that reducing ACTION_DELAY to 100 helped with one of your replays. Well, for low APM replays it would probably work, as ACTION_DELAY equal to 100 is exactly the same as no ACTION_DELAY at all (TimeBlocks are either 100 or 250ms) and players with low APM tend not to generate duplicate actions.
However, I found 1000 to be most accurate for the majority of replays (usually it only messes up/reduces the number of first trained workers).

Still, even if you solve the matter of duplicate actions, there are also other problems. One of them is when a user has multiple buildings under one hotkey, say one Crypt and two Slaughterhouses. If he selects two Slaughterhouses subgroup and issues train Abomination, we don't really know how many units are trained. AFAIR I mentioned this problem on this forum some time ago in more detail.

Finally, stating that the parser is unusable because unit counts are not 100% accurate seems like an exaggeration. What do you use the parser for?

WWW 64994211   IP Logged
Dahnjin
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #72 - Feb 19th, 2008, 1:23pm

Hi and thanks for the quick reply!  Grin

I have not started to use it at all yet, we were considering using it for a major WC3 replays site. Quite obviously if our site had the wrong number of units for replays, or even the wrong hero levels, that would look very bad.

I will email you specifics on files I'm having trouble with so if you have time you can look. Perhaps it's user error on my part, but I'm not sure how that could be.

Cheers,
D

IP Logged
paulon
Peon

Reply #73 - Mar 7th, 2010, 6:19pm

hi guys im kindy newby in w3g php parser. im include the file w3g-julas.php at my project and im having an error saying Code:
Fatal error: Class 'replay' not found in D:\xampp\htdocs\globe-replay\application\views\files.php on line 13 

can any1 explain me why?

tnx in advance.

IP Logged
Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #74 - Mar 7th, 2010, 6:28pm

Please show some source code.

WWW 64994211   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print