Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic lets do a message board rp (Read 4468 times)
shadow
Peon

lets do a message board rp
Jun 5th, 2004 at 4:35pm
Post Tools
ok ill start 

name: shadow
weapon:silver axe
lvl:50
class:assassin
special attack: triplify ( he triplifies and hits the person for three times the damage)
specialty:cloaking
origin:unknown

he's kinda creepy and has a bad attitude and he is single. Angry

&&&&&&there are three guys in the woods and they run in to these cannibals they say go find 10 of 1 kind of fruit and bring them back. the first guy comes back with apples and they say you have to shove them up your butt without making a move he gets to thre and winces in pain the next guy comes back with berrie he gets to 8 and laughs they meet in heaven whyed you laugh you were almost there oh i couldnt help it i saw the third guy coming with pineapples -hell still thinks ill take over

IP Logged

shadow
Peon

Re: lets do a message board rp
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2004 at 11:10pm
Post Tools
Quote:
ok ill start 

name: shadow
weapon:silver axe
lvl:50
class:assassin
special attack: triplify ( he triplifies and hits the person for three times the damage)
specialty:cloaking
origin:unknown
dislikes talkitive people a lot

he's kinda creepy and has a bad attitude and he is single. Angry

&&&&&&there are three guys in the woods and they run in to these cannibals they say go find 10 of 1 kind of fruit and bring them back. the first guy comes back with apples and they say you have to shove them up your butt without making a move he gets to thre and winces in pain the next guy comes back with berrie he gets to 8 and laughs they meet in heaven whyed you laugh you were almost there oh i couldnt help it i saw the third guy coming with pineapples -hell still thinks ill take over

IP Logged

Tactics_Editor
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2004 at 7:27am
Post Tools
1. Quoting youself is .........hmmm.........strange
2. Spamming or writing STUPID things isn't strage. It's annoying.
3. If you want to write smth, go connect to an ,e.g., online RPG and talk there with people like you.
PERIOD.
TOPIC CLOSED.

IP Logged

shadow
Peon

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2004 at 2:51pm
Post Tools
screw you bub ill do what ever the heck i want

IP Logged

Ojan
Peon

Gimmie my 20 (or was it
40?) posts back! :p

Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2004 at 4:30pm
Post Tools
I doubt ShadowFlare shares that opinion, that you can do whatever you want on her forums.... Of course, it doesn't really matter, since she doesn't seem to check them, and thus won't do anything about it Tongue

Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools