Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
lets do a message board rp (Read 4113 times)
shadow
Peon

in the hell hole i call earth
lets do a message board rp
Jun 05th, 2004, 5:35pm

ok ill start

name: shadow
weapon:silver axe
lvl:50
class:assassin
special attack: triplify ( he triplifies and hits the person for three times the damage)
specialty:cloaking
origin:unknown

he's kinda creepy and has a bad attitude and he is single. Angry

there are three guys in the woods and they run in to these cannibals they say go find 10 of 1 kind of fruit and bring them back. the first guy comes back with apples and they say you have to shove them up your butt without making a move he gets to thre and winces in pain the next guy comes back with berrie he gets to 8 and laughs they meet in heaven whyed you laugh you were almost there oh i couldnt help it i saw the third guy coming with pineapples -hell still thinks ill take over
  IP Logged
shadow
Peon

Re: lets do a message board rp
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2004, 12:10am

[quote author=shadow  link=1086449750/0#0 date=1086453350]ok ill start

name: shadow
weapon:silver axe
lvl:50
class:assassin
special attack: triplify ( he triplifies and hits the person for three times the damage)
specialty:cloaking
origin:unknown
dislikes talkitive people a lot

he's kinda creepy and has a bad attitude and he is single. Angry [/quote]

there are three guys in the woods and they run in to these cannibals they say go find 10 of 1 kind of fruit and bring them back. the first guy comes back with apples and they say you have to shove them up your butt without making a move he gets to thre and winces in pain the next guy comes back with berrie he gets to 8 and laughs they meet in heaven whyed you laugh you were almost there oh i couldnt help it i saw the third guy coming with pineapples -hell still thinks ill take over
  IP Logged
Tactics_Editor
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2004, 8:27am

1. Quoting youself is .........hmmm.........strange
2. Spamming or writing STUPID things isn't strage. It's annoying.
3. If you want to write smth, go connect to an ,e.g., online RPG and talk there with people like you.
PERIOD.
TOPIC CLOSED.

IP Logged
shadow
Peon

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2004, 3:51pm

screw you bub ill do what ever the heck i want

IP Logged
Ojan
Peon

Gimmie my 20 (or was
it 40?) posts back!
:p

Sweden, of course
Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2004, 5:30pm

I doubt ShadowFlare shares that opinion, that you can do whatever you want on her forums.... Of course, it doesn't really matter, since she doesn't seem to check them, and thus won't do anything about it Tongue

Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
WWW 112532827 OjanPojan   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print