Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reading 1.15 replays with PHP (Read 1343 times)
Iamtehbest2004
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reading 1.15 replays with PHP
Jun 20th, 2004, 2:47pm

Hello, everyone.  I was referred to here by a member from wc3campaigns.  [BlackDick].  I'm trying to create a simple php code that would access the replays from a custom map we play "DOTA".  I made a simple script thus far that extracts the player names and what side they were on from information from other websites.  I was also reading somewhere about each unit has a ID.  And anything done in a game with these units, it would show up in the replay with the ID.  And being a map editor, I realized it's the same idea in the WE.  I was wondering if I got the ID numbers of two towers that are in the game,  if someone could tell me how to find out which one was destroyed.  [Theres 1 of each tower in the map.  A night elf castle, and the undead castle thingy lol.  To win the game, the first one to destory their opponents castle wins].   Can anyone please help me?  I'm sorry for being brand spanking new to your forums and already asking for the world from you (guys).

Thank you

IP Logged
Nagger
Grunt

Re: Reading 1.15 replays with PHP
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2004, 2:34pm

Unfortunatly in replays are no information about destroyed objects/units at all.

If you (later in a replay) did not find a former existing ObjectID, maybe the unit was destroyed.
But it can also mean that it was just not clicked anymore.

Maybe you can use the '0x17-LeaveGame'-Block or the trigger related actions 0x60 and 0x62
to detect the winner of a game.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print