Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SCM tool kit help plz (Read 1200 times)
Greekness
Peon

Tsup to yalls
greeks, Yassass
MalakitheiS!

SCM tool kit help plz
Oct 15th, 2004, 12:35am

ya im havin trouble! how do i keep the player colors to cooler colors? i cant save them that way. for example: player 1(which is red) is transformedto beige and brown or sumthin. after i save the map, it doesnt open with the colors i edited. Whats up with that? thankx if n e one could help me.

eLLAA!! hey im greek, love to keep the greek ness going, love sc i draw a lot and really good, writte sc stories, phuck alot no such thing as too much Smiley YAMAN! uhm kick ass when u phuck wit me, so dont (JK), errrrr keep the greekness goin, and.....malaka!!
  IP Logged
Greekness
Peon

Tsup to yalls
greeks, Yassass
MalakitheiS!

Re: SCM tool kit help plz
Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2004, 12:38am

ok so i just got an email from shadow flare ( thanx alot) so, nvm

eLLAA!! hey im greek, love to keep the greek ness going, love sc i draw a lot and really good, writte sc stories, phuck alot no such thing as too much Smiley YAMAN! uhm kick ass when u phuck wit me, so dont (JK), errrrr keep the greekness goin, and.....malaka!!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print