Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic SFmpqapi code request (Read 2173 times)
jiteo
Peon

SFmpqapi code request
Nov 15th, 2004 at 12:55am
Post Tools
Hello forums, and more specifically, ShadowFlare, though I'm not sure that she (she *is* a girl right?) reads these.

Anyways, I was wondering if I - "we" would be more precise - could have the SFmpqapi Linux code. A group of friends and I are working on a War3 mod based on HoMM 3, and since we're trying to do as much development under Linux as possible, a Linux MPQ editor is a must. We'll be releasing any apps we create under the GPL lisence, and naturally we'll give you the credit you deserve, regardless of whether we modify your code or not.

function pork() {&&// I think they deleted a portion of the engine code by mistake or something.&&}
IP Logged

Clokr
Peon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: SFmpqapi code request
Reply #1 - Dec 25th, 2004 at 12:10pm
Post Tools
Quote:
Hello forums, and more specifically, ShadowFlare, though I'm not sure that she (she *is* a girl right?) reads these.

Anyways, I was wondering if I - "we" would be more precise - could have the SFmpqapi Linux code. A group of friends and I are working on a War3 mod based on HoMM 3, and since we're trying to do as much development under Linux as possible, a Linux MPQ editor is a must. We'll be releasing any apps we create under the GPL lisence, and naturally we'll give you the credit you deserve, regardless of whether we modify your code or not.

Shadowflare doesnt seem really active (last new october 2003). I think that the stormlib by ladislav zezula is ported to linux, but you'll need to make a layout with C++ for control it.

IP Logged

jiteo
Peon

Re: SFmpqapi code request
Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 9:34pm
Post Tools
Wow! An answer. And yep, I am now aware of StormLib, and the Linux MPQ tool has seen substantial progress.

function pork() {&&// I think they deleted a portion of the engine code by mistake or something.&&}
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools