Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SFmpqapi code request (Read 1882 times)
jiteo
Peon

SFmpqapi code request
Nov 15th, 2004, 12:55am

Hello forums, and more specifically, ShadowFlare, though I'm not sure that she (she *is* a girl right?) reads these.

Anyways, I was wondering if I - "we" would be more precise - could have the SFmpqapi Linux code. A group of friends and I are working on a War3 mod based on HoMM 3, and since we're trying to do as much development under Linux as possible, a Linux MPQ editor is a must. We'll be releasing any apps we create under the GPL lisence, and naturally we'll give you the credit you deserve, regardless of whether we modify your code or not.

function pork() {
// I think they deleted a portion of the engine code by mistake or something.
}
WWW   IP Logged
Clokr
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: SFmpqapi code request
Reply #1 - Dec 25th, 2004, 12:10pm

[quote author=jiteo  link=1100476553/0#0 date=1100480153]Hello forums, and more specifically, ShadowFlare, though I'm not sure that she (she *is* a girl right?) reads these.

Anyways, I was wondering if I - "we" would be more precise - could have the SFmpqapi Linux code. A group of friends and I are working on a War3 mod based on HoMM 3, and since we're trying to do as much development under Linux as possible, a Linux MPQ editor is a must. We'll be releasing any apps we create under the GPL lisence, and naturally we'll give you the credit you deserve, regardless of whether we modify your code or not. [/quote]

Shadowflare doesnt seem really active (last new october 2003). I think that the stormlib by ladislav zezula is ported to linux, but you'll need to make a layout with C++ for control it.

IP Logged
jiteo
Peon

Re: SFmpqapi code request
Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2004, 9:34pm

Wow! An answer. And yep, I am now aware of StormLib, and the Linux MPQ tool has seen substantial progress.

function pork() {
// I think they deleted a portion of the engine code by mistake or something.
}
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print