Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
sfmpq & warcraft III TFT (Read 2524 times)
halfling
Peon

Hello there

Santiago, Chile
sfmpq & warcraft III TFT
Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:49am

Hi all,
I was looking for some kind of warcraft 3 replay analyser when I found "Warcraft 3 Replay Info Tool" by youg3sh
http://www.geocities.com/yug3sh/ but the program was not what I expected. In the "about box" it said something like "uses SFMPQ by ShadowFlare", so I asked my good friend google, and here I am.
I visited mostly all of the site but could not find a good explanation on what was and how to use SFMPQ, maybe I missed it ? Anyway, I am trying to create a good war3 replay analyser, and then proceed on creating a good algorithm (AI script) for war3 -basically because my friends keep on winning at me just because I'm slow, but I think I'm smarter- :) So I wanted to ask how did you do to hack  war3 replays (ie: replay.w3g files) or if your set of tools cando something like that. (I already started to do some work with my favorite hex-editor, but I'm mooving too slow)

Hoping I posted in the right place, in advance, thank you very much.
Halfling.

jalfling   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print