Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Install PHP Warcraft III Replay Parser!!! Help (Read 5529 times)
KarOn
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Install PHP Warcraft III Replay Parser!!! Help
Reply #15 - May 03rd, 2005, 11:16am

oooommmmmggggg, that sounds good, i remember change some like that in the php.ini archive, let me see.............is working..., well with others errors, but is now parse php, parse is like compilant or somethink??, well anyway, the next step is solve the new problems, but is courious, how and insignificant think may cause many time spend, always happend whe i programing in other languajes, but im a newbie in this... thx so much, and for last time, sorry for my english jeje Tongue im a latin guy that only speak spanish....upn.servehttp.com/temp/

IP Logged
KarOn
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - May 3rd, 2005, 11:20am

when i change the name of the file for index.php , doesn work, but when i put example.php yes.....why that happend??

IP Logged
KarOn
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - May 3rd, 2005, 11:24am

i inicialize the w3g_path variable with 'replays/', and now works, but, now have other errors :S

IP Logged
Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2005, 11:26am

Don't know. As for the notices, change
error_reporting  =  E_ALL
to
error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
in your php.ini

WWW 64994211   IP Logged
KarOn
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2005, 11:31am

exelent, i ocult the notices, is safe than in my page appears the notice showing the path of my apache directory??, and what happend?, and why should i use the UTF-8 format??, well, i u dont want dons asnwer, ur help i good enought for me, thx for all, and c u later bro.... 8)

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print