Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Back to main page
  News:
Welcome to the ShadowFlare's Realm Forums.  New registrations are by request only.  To be considered for a new forum account, send an e-mail with the user name and display name you want and the reason you want to register.
  Home SFRealm HelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Finding dupplicated items within action $10 (Read 2144 times)
wulfskin
Peon

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Germany
Finding dupplicated items within action $10
May 06th, 2005, 1:37pm

Hello,

as Julas did in his great Replay Parser, I also want to list the buildings/heros/units/items build/used.
Like him I only analyse action $10 for it. Unfortunately there are often duplicated actions within the same second of which I can't find out if they're real or just a cause of lag.
To find out duplicated abilities, Julas used this: Code:
if (($this->time - $this->players[$player_id]['heroes'][$hero]['ability_time'] > $this->action_delay || !$this->players[$player_id]['heroes'][$hero]['ability_time']) && $this->players[$player_id]['heroes'][$hero]['abilities'][$ability] < 3) { 

But the problem is that there not only duplicated abilities but also duplicated units and so on.

So has anyone an idea how to find out if a unit/building was really built or not?

Regards,
Hape

82940309   IP Logged
Julas.wtfwrongpass
Grunt

Re: Finding dupplicated items within action $10
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2005, 2:01pm

In the upcoming version I've improved the algorithm a bit. But generally we don't know how to distinguish lag actions from real actions.

WWW 64994211   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print