Monday, November 27, 2006
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Friday, November 17, 2006
Friday, November 10, 2006
Friday, November 03, 2006
- ShadowFlare - 16:15
Sometime recently I got my hands on the source code for the last IceCC version released, and I decided to update it. These are the changes (compared with the original IceCC, not the "IceCC Fix" release):
- Does not need to be placed at C:\IceCC, it will work where ever you put it as long as all the required files are located with it.
- By default will name scripts by a list of names for the iscript IDs, rather than basing the name off of an images list. This can be overridden by a parameter (-n) to use the original behavior.
- Identified more animation types; none are labeled as unknown anymore.
- Fixed the parameters of a few opcodes.
- Renamed many opcodes so they would have more fitting names. (a list of the new names is included)
- More specific names on "local" labels. (for example, "BroodlingLocal00" instead of just "local00")
Very little has been changed with the other files included with IceCC, however. The manual and the lists of sprites, images, and iscript IDs need to be updated. (not as much the iscript IDs, though, since the list is from the more recent one included with DatEdit)