1) I've fixed the problem with SFileReadFile in SFmpqapi working with VB. I've also implemented additional Storm functions.
2) My playlist plugin can now do more sophisticated music replacement. It also works with Diablo II now. I have an example of the new playlist format at /download/patch/ (sc_playlist.mpq)
3) I've created a c++ header and .lib file for using storm in c++. The difference between this and some others is that it includes more storm function declarations. I also have created function declarations for using storm in Visual Basic.
4) I fixed a bug in WinMPQ that would cause it to crash if you opened an archive, opened a file from it, then deleted the archive.