There are a few new programs to download from this page and also newer versions of other things.
(1) This program makes it easier to have colored text in a map. All you have to do is select the color, click a button to copy it into the clipboard, and paste it where you want the text to be colored.
(2) I made a tbl file editor. It has a few features that are not in the one with StarDraft.
(3) This program changes what mpq files Starcraft and Staredit use and some other things. A text file with a list of steps to create mpq files is included in the zip.
Download Staredit_v1_04.zip (556 KB) - Download this if you don't have Staredit from v1.04 of Starcraft.
(4) ScriptEdit uses stat_txt.tbl for labels and displays the labels the same as they would be in StarEdit.
(5) I added a few new features in the Staredit Enhancements and fixed a few bugs. All the ai scripts can be used in this version of the patch. The files are in separate cwads to make the zip smaller.