The changes in this latest beta version of SCMLoader:
- Added support for Starcraft 1.15 (no FireGraft patch support yet)
- rez\network.tbl is now patchable on 1.15 and 1.14.
I found a bug in GRPAPI's detection of uncompressed GRP files with a blank first frame, which would make it not detect it as uncompressed, making it crash when trying to decode frames. This has now been fixed.
I have also updated my GRP converter. The changes:
- Added RLE decoding support and error messages about unsupported formats.
- Added support for Microsoft RIFF and Jasc format palettes.
- Fixed transparency area for uncompressed GRP files.
- Changed the default alignment to the top-left for frames in uncompressed GRP files made from bitmaps of varying sizes.