Last month one of my bug fixes for SFmpq introduced another bug, which prevented reusing names of files that once existed in the archive. I've updated the WinMPQ packages with a new build of SFmpq.dll containing the fix.
- Supports StarCraft 1.16.1. - Updates to some patching code to make it more compatible with other plugin loaders. - Loading screens are no longer a separate download. They are now embedded in SCMLoader.qdp in scmloader\optionaldata.mpq. - Deeper levels of nesting archives within another are supported. - Version-specific offsets and data are no longer hardcoded. They are now stored in a file called scmloader\versiondata.ini in an MPQ archive embedded in SCMLoader.qdp.
I've updated the patching code used by my playlist plugin to fix some things and make it more compatible in various cases. This makes it compatible with Data Execution Prevention and somehow happened to fix a crashing issue it had with FireGraft.
The same update will also be included in the next SCMLoader release, though the only noticeable effect will be that it may make it compatible with FireGraft's loader (which isn't relevant to SCMLoader, for the most part). SCMLoader was already using a version of the patching code updated to be compatible with Data Execution Prevention.